Terrible Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for independent writers of horror, scifi, and the strange.

Latest topics
» Code for Campaign
Kitsune Shuzo EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:27 am by Bayushi Dave

» Down on the west coast
Kitsune Shuzo EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:15 am by forcie

» Console Wars
Kitsune Shuzo EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:41 am by unrealistic.entity

» Drowned Merchant's Crossing, Play by Post L5R campaign discussion (players desired)
Kitsune Shuzo EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:48 am by Number 12

» Letters to Kyo
Kitsune Shuzo EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:18 pm by Cosbones

» Adventures of Trigger Beake
Kitsune Shuzo EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:53 pm by Cosbones

» Side effects: May cause anxiety
Kitsune Shuzo EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:31 am by Cosbones

» The Old Farm
Kitsune Shuzo EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:50 pm by Cosbones

» Victus Baxter and the Butler
Kitsune Shuzo EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:51 pm by Cosbones

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kitsune Shuzo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kitsune Shuzo Empty Kitsune Shuzo Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:14 pm

The Cowboy

The Cowboy
Amateur Writer

Kitsune Shuzo Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3wvAit6EFU5_5h7RZBqfWLURRydAmaYcDBvWMO9sbt0jZDxDMow

Name: Kitsune Shuzo
Clan: Mantis
School: Tsuruchi
Insight Rank: 1 (137)
Honor: 3.5
Fame: 1 (10)

Earth - 2
Stamina - 2
Will Power - 2
Water - 3
Strength - 3
Perception - 3
Fire - 2
Agility - 2
Intelligence - 2
Air - 3
Reflexes - 3
Awareness - 3
Void - 2

Skills
Athletics - 3
Defense - 2
Hunting - 3
Investigation - 1
Kyujutse - 4
Games - 1
Battle - 2
Courtier - 1

Defense
Armor TN: A23; FA13; D25; FD (Defense/Reflex)/2 + 23
Reduction: 1
Wounds: 10+0; 14+3; 18+6; 22+9; 26+12; 30+15; 34+40; 38 (Dead)

Techniques
Always Be Ready - The Tsuruchi archer must be prepared to fight against his foes with little warning. You gain a bonus of +1k0 to the total of all attack rolls while using a bow. Additionally, you gain a bonus of +3 to your initiative score.

Possessions
Ashigaru Armor
Sturdy Clothing
Bow (20 Arrows)
Wakizashi
Traveling Pack
-Blanket
-Miniature Go set
-Lantern
-Monkey
-Set of Dice
-Smoking Pipe
-Spare kimono and sandals
-Whetstone
-Wide-brimmed straw hat
10 Koku

Disadvantages:
Bad Fortune [Evil Eye] - One of your eyes is discolored. People avoid looking you in the eyes at all costs, and some believe your very presence invites evil spirits.

Fascination [Horses] - You are completely fascinated by some subject, and will go to great lengths to learn more about it or to experience it in new ways. Typical subjects of a samurai’s fascination include music, horses, poetry, and history. This fascination badly impedes your judgment, and you will take even dishonorable actions to learn more, which could end in absolute disgrace if your actions are discovered.

Never Sat on a Horse - You have never been on a horse, and don't know how to ride one. Even sitting on the back of a calm mare while traveling, you'll need someone to hold the reins and lead the horse for you. If you are mounted when fighting starts or something startles the horse, you are sure to fall off. You can buy this disadvantage away with one Experience Point.

Gullible - Your trust is given easily and you place tremendous faith in those whom you trust, unfortunately making it very simple for others to take advantage of your naïve nature. Opponents attempting to use Sincerity (Deceit) against you gain a bonus of +1k1 to the total of their rolls.

Idealistic - You adhere closely to the code of Bushido, perhaps too closely, and you have a hopelessly naïve view of the world and how things work. You have impossible standards that not even the most heroic individual could hope to meet, much less you. Whenever you lose Honor, the loss is increased by 1 point.

Advantages:
Strength of the Earth - In your soul can be found the spirit of the mountains and the strength of stone. You can overcome injuries that would cripple other men. The TN penalties you suffer from Wound Ranks are reduced by 3.

Crab Hands - You possess a natural affinity for weapons of all kinds, and
can take up even an unfamiliar blade without difficulty in times of stress. Any time that you would be forced to make an Unskilled Roll when using a Weapon Skill, you are instead
considered to have 1 rank in that Weapon Skill.

Last edited by The Cowboy on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:53 am; edited 10 times in total

2Kitsune Shuzo Empty Re: Kitsune Shuzo Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:35 pm

The Cowboy

The Cowboy
Amateur Writer

I thought I'd try to fill out more of my character sheet. If I did anything wrong let me know and I'll fix it, just let me know.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum