Terrible Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for independent writers of horror, scifi, and the strange.

Latest topics
» Code for Campaign
What Terrible Games Are You Playing Right Now? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:27 am by Bayushi Dave

» Down on the west coast
What Terrible Games Are You Playing Right Now? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:15 am by forcie

» Console Wars
What Terrible Games Are You Playing Right Now? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:41 am by unrealistic.entity

» Drowned Merchant's Crossing, Play by Post L5R campaign discussion (players desired)
What Terrible Games Are You Playing Right Now? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:48 am by Number 12

» Letters to Kyo
What Terrible Games Are You Playing Right Now? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:18 pm by Cosbones

» Adventures of Trigger Beake
What Terrible Games Are You Playing Right Now? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:53 pm by Cosbones

» Side effects: May cause anxiety
What Terrible Games Are You Playing Right Now? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:31 am by Cosbones

» The Old Farm
What Terrible Games Are You Playing Right Now? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:50 pm by Cosbones

» Victus Baxter and the Butler
What Terrible Games Are You Playing Right Now? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:51 pm by Cosbones

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Terrible Games Are You Playing Right Now?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheAmazingAce

TheAmazingAce
Amateur Writer

The title pretty much says it all.

For those of you who probably really don't care here's mine.

FTL: Faster Than Light, Space Rogue-like
OpenTTD, A free version of Transport Tycoon Deluxe, Trains and planes and stuff.
Super Crate Box, I have this game on my computer and my phone, it's addictive.
ME2, I'm still dwindling round this one, I'm finishing it soon goddammit

https://www.youtube.com/user/FezGamers

The Cowboy

The Cowboy
Amateur Writer

Borderlands is the only console game that I'm playing right now. I'd like to play the sequel but I thought I'd probably need to know what happened in the first. It was also free on Playstation Plus so it wasn't a huge commitment.

I'm also playing Dragon City on facebook which is dumb and repetitive but it gives me something easy to do when there isn't much else.

You probably know this but, I am also playing Legend of the Five Rings, a table top game, which is amazingly fun. It mostly has to do with politics and playing nice with important people but when combat comes into play then anything can happen. My only problem with it is that I only get to play once a week.

unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity
Amateur Writer

WoW: Mists of Pandaria

Minecraft

Borderlands (Rebeating it! Very Happy)

Call of Duty Mw3 (Multiplayer, almost once a day.)

And of course L5R with you terrible people.

http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com

Long Dong Silver

Long Dong Silver
Amateur Writer

mario twin

good game 2 play

Number 12

Number 12
Amateur Writer

The Cowboy wrote:Borderlands is the only console game that I'm playing right now. I'd like to play the sequel but I thought I'd probably need to know what happened in the first. It was also free on Playstation Plus so it wasn't a huge commitment.

I'mma spoil BL1 for you right now: ain't shit done happen in dat game.

You're gonna get to the end of it, and ask yourself "How did a developer make me play a forty five hour game without ever sitting down to make sure it had a semblance of a story line?" You will never find an answer, and you will never find that to be a bad thing.

Conversely BL2 is the first sequel I've played in a long long time that did almost nothing to change it's core gameplay mechanics and yet still improved the experience in every other way. Gearbox really showed me a good example of what I want when I look at a pretty good game but wish I had great one.

Borderlands 2 is ten-outta-ten, would play again (if I wasn't still working on my first playthrough).

I also picked up Torchlight 2, so far it's a pretty good diablo-like game for only twenty dollars. The story is a bit more exciting compared to Torchlight 1, and if you have some buddies to play with I feel like it becomes worth the money you spent on it.

A few weeks ago I was completely engrossed in Muramasa: The Demon Blade for the Wii. It's a oil-painted, side-scrolling, beat-em-up themed in Edo Period Japan. It's got a great mixture of lore ranging from yokai, Buddhism and Shintoism, and it tells two stories about Samurai hanging in the balance between life and death. If anybody here is going to play in my L5R camp eventually, you can go look at some of the stuff for this game to see where I drew a lot of my inspiration from. All of the art you'll find is fucking gorgeous, and it's all art they use for the game believe it or not.

http://caseycaseycaseycasey.tumblr.com

Long Dong Silver

Long Dong Silver
Amateur Writer

Ninja Gaiden

fuck this game is 2 hard.

TheAmazingAce

TheAmazingAce
Amateur Writer

Another couple of games to add to my ever growing list of games I play frequently

Neptune's Pride, I want to call it a real time strategy game, but only because that's exactly what it is. It's a space civ-like game set in real time, like a facebook game, it's good fun over a time so, google it

Lego Batman 2, I'm playing through this game with my dad, because why the hell not, very well put together, one of my favorite lego games yet, and i've played too many.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FezGamers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum